|phone||(203) 744-2150 (Ext. 3306)|
GREGG A. BRAUNEISEN practices in the areas of Real Estate, Land Use, and Wills, Trusts, and Estates, as well as representing and advising clients regarding all forms of Business Transactions. He has previously worked in the legal departments of Perrier Corporation and Witco Corporation. He is admitted to practice in both the States of Connecticut and New York, and is a member of the Connecticut, New York, and Danbury Bar Associations.
Mr. Brauneisen is on the Board of Directors of the Danbury Chapter of Literacy Volunteers of America and is active in many local civic organizations.
Mr. Brauneisen is a life-long resident of Fairfield County and presently resides in Danbury.
- University of Richmond, The T.C. Williams School of Law, Richmond, Virginia, 1997
- University of South Carolina, 1991
- Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Connecticut Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Danbury Bar Association
- Literacy Volunteers of America, Danbury Chapter
- Member, Board of Directors
- Western Connecticut Chapter of the American Red Cross
- Former Member, Board of Directors