|phone||(203) 744-2150 (Ext. 3333)|
LAURA A. GOLDSTEIN is a member of the firm's Litigation Department, and practices in the areas of Civil Litigation, Labor and Employment, Workers' Compensation, and Family Law. She joined the firm in 1994 and is admitted to practice in both Federal and State courts. She is a member of the Connecticut Bar Association, the Family Law and Employment Sections of the Connecticut Bar Association, the Connecticut Employment Lawyers Association, the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, and the Danbury Bar Association.
Ms. Goldstein currently serves on the Board of Directors of the Danbury Regional Child Advocacy Center, Inc., and on the Advisory Board of Directors of the Women's Center of Greater Danbury. She has lectured on the subjects of sexual harassment and grandparents' rights. Ms. Goldstein has been recognized for her contributions to the community by the Danbury Volunteer Center and was a nominee for the 1996 Danbury Jaycees Distinguished Service Award.
Ms. Goldstein resides in Newtown with her husband and son.
- Year Joined Organization:
- University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, Connecticut, 1994
- Tufts University, 1991
Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Classes/Seminars Taught:
- Lectured, Sexual Harassment and Grandparents' Rights
- Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Connecticut Bar Association, Family Law and Employment Sections
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- Danbury Bar Association
- Danbury Regional Child Advocacy Center, Inc.
- Board of Directors
- Women's Center of Greater Danbury
- Advisory Board of Directors
Connecticut Employment Lawyers Association