Gregg A. Brauneisen
203-744-2150 (Ext. 3321) phone
GREGG A. BRAUNEISEN practices in the areas of Real Estate, Land Use, and Wills, Trusts, and Estates, as well as representing and advising clients regarding all forms of Business Transactions. He previously worked in the legal departments of Perrier Corporation and Witco Corporation. He is admitted to practice in both the States of Connecticut and New York, and is a member of the Connecticut, New York, and Danbury Bar Associations.
Mr. Brauneisen is on the Board of Directors of the Danbury Chapter of Literacy Volunteers of America and is active in many local civic organizations.
Mr. Brauneisen is a life-long resident of Fairfield County and presently resides in Danbury.
Professional associations and memberships:
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Danbury Bar Association, Member
- Literacy Volunteers of America, Danbury Chapter Member, Board of Directors
- Western Connecticut Chapter of the American Red Cross Former Member, Board of Directors
Collins Hannafin, P.C., has provided quality legal services to clients in the Greater Danbury area for over 50 years. We serve business and individual clients from Bethel, Bridgewater, Brookfield, Danbury, New Fairfield, New Milford, Newtown, Ridgefield, Redding, Sherman, and Southbury.