Connecticut State Legal Resources:
- Connecticut Judicial Branch – Look up existing cases, find forms and find information on Connecticut Courts
- Connecticut General Statutes
- Connecticut Secretary of State
- Connecticut General Assembly — this site gives links to virtually the complete current legislative process, including bills, public and special acts, journals, weekly bulletins, calendars, and the legislative guide.
- Connecticut State Library — this site is an excellent starting point for legal research in Connecticut.
United States Federal Legal Resources:
- The Nation’s Court Directory — directory of Federal and State Courts in the U.S.
- U.S. Tax Code OnLine
- Law and Court Related Web Sites
- National Lawnet — index of the best law resources on the Internet.
- Oyez – Internet Database of U.S. Supreme Court Decisions with notes and annotations.
Global Legal Resources:
- World Wide Legal Information Association — legal information by country. Includes the Law Museum, a history of the law, and the Law Hall of Horrors.
- Global Legal Information Network — provides a database of national laws from contributing countries around the world, from the U.S. Library of Congress.
- Hieros Gamos — directory of organizations, law schools, law firms, vendors listed by name, address, telephone, fax and contact worldwide. In English, Spanish, French, Italian, and German.
Internet Legal Research Aids:
- Cyber-Rights and Criminal Justice
- Internet Legal Resource Guide — a comprehensive guide to the most substantive legal resources online.
- LawRunner — front end for Altavista designed to facilitate legal research.
- Lawyer’s Page, The — includes a legal search engine and links to interesting, useful, and fun legal sites.
- W3 Lawyer — a comprehensive, well organized collection of legal information and legal links featuring an extensive selection of NJ legal information.
- Law and Politics Internet Guide — designed for the legal profession, academia and the public, this is a one-stop source for legal research.
- LawCrawler — legal Web search
- Legal Information Institute — topical index of State Statutes on the Internet
Find a Lawyer: