John J. Bowser
203-744-2150 (Ext.3335) phone
JOHN J. BOWSER is an associate in the Firm’s Litigation Department and practices in the areas of Civil Litigation with a focus on Commercial Transactions. A lifelong resident of Ridgefield, Mr. Bowser received his undergraduate degree from the University of Connecticut and his juris doctorate from Roger Williams University School of Law.
Mr. Bowser’s previous legal experience includes a clerkship in the Danbury Superior Courthouse and a research attorney position with the Judicial Department’s Office of Judge Support Services.
He is a member of the American, Connecticut, New York, and Danbury Bar Associations.
Mr. Bowser resides with his wife and son in Bethel.
Professional associations and memberships:
- Greater Danbury Bar Association, President, former Board Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member
- Connecticut Bar Association Council of Bar Presidents, Member
- Connecticut Bar Association Real Property Section, Member
- Connecticut Bar Association Environmental Law Section, Member
- New York Bar Association, Member
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Community Associations Institute Lawyers Council, Member
Collins Hannafin, P.C., has provided quality legal services to clients in the Greater Danbury area for over 50 years. We serve business and individual clients from Bethel, Bridgewater, Brookfield, Danbury, New Fairfield, New Milford, Newtown, Ridgefield, Redding, Sherman, and Southbury.