John J. Bowser
203-744-2150 (Ext.3335) phone
JOHN J. BOWSER is a Partner in the Firm’s Litigation Department and practices in the areas of Civil Litigation with a focus on Commercial Transactions. His areas of practice include Condominium Association Law, Contract Law, Landlord/Tenant, and Negligence cases. A lifelong resident of Ridgefield, Mr. Bowser received his undergraduate degree from the University of Connecticut and his juris doctorate from Roger Williams University School of Law in Bristol, Rhode Island.
Mr. Bowser’s previous legal experience includes a clerkship in the Danbury Superior Courthouse and a research attorney position with the Judicial Department’s Office of Judge Support Services.
He is a member of the American Bar Association, and is licensed to practice in Connecticut (State and Federal) and New York State. Mr. Bowser is a recent former president of the Greater Danbury Bar Association.
Mr. Bowser resides with his wife and children in Bethel.
Professional associations and memberships:
- Greater Danbury Bar Association, past President, former Board Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member
- Connecticut Bar Association Council of Bar Presidents, Member
- Connecticut Bar Association Business Section, Member
- Connecticut Bar Association Construction Law Section, Member
- New York Bar Association, Member
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Community Associations Institute Lawyers Council, Member
Collins Hannafin, P.C., has provided quality legal services to clients in the Greater Danbury area for over 50 years. We serve business and individual clients from Bethel, Bridgewater, Brookfield, Danbury, New Fairfield, New Milford, Newtown, Ridgefield, Redding, Sherman, and Southbury.