Paul N. Jaber
203-744-2150 (Ext. 3304) phone
PAUL N. JABER practices in the areas of Real Estate, Commercial, and Zoning matters. He frequently practices before Danbury area land use boards.
For several years, Mr. Jaber was zoning counsel to the City of Danbury and formerly served as secretary of the Danbury Board of Education and a director/secretary of the Greater Danbury Chamber of Commerce. He served as chairman of the Charter Revision Commission of the City of Danbury. He served as a member of the Board of Directors of NewMil Bank and former chairman of the Board of Directors of Nutmeg Federal Savings & Loan Association. Mr. Jaber is a member of the Connecticut and Danbury Bar Associations, and is a member of the Real Property Executive Committee of the Connecticut Bar Association.
Mr. Jaber resides in Ridgefield with his wife. They have two adult sons.
Professional associations and memberships:
- Connecticut Bar Association, Real Property Section Member, Executive Committee
- Danbury Board of Education Former Secretary
- Greater Danbury Chamber of Commerce Director, Secretary
- Charter Revision Commission of the City of Danbury Chairman
- NewMil Bank Former Member, Board of Directors
- Nutmeg Federal Savings & Loan Association Former Chairman, Board of Directors
- Connecticut Bar Association Member
- Danbury Bar Association Member
Collins Hannafin, P.C., has provided quality legal services to clients in the Greater Danbury area for over 50 years. We serve business and individual clients from Bethel, Bridgewater, Brookfield, Danbury, New Fairfield, New Milford, Newtown, Ridgefield, Redding, Sherman, and Southbury.